An Attitude of Gratitude…
1. All of the helpful, inspiring and fun post found on Facebook, in my email, and shared to me by many of the blogs I follow.
2. For my computer mouse that allows me to scroll on down when what is before me is not of interest to me.
3. For my computer program that lets me first edit my comments to my liking, then copy, paste, and share them.
4. For the good sense to just share my simple gratitude in any of the situations that use to frustrate me by repetition until I understood the blessing and learned whatever they were trying to teach me and then… poof they were gone.
5. The internet for a place to write and share with those seeking, meandering and taking adjacent steps on this path of life!